Performaddict is Sarah Bay-Cheng, a theatre professor at the University at Buffalo. Posts are relatively sporadic, but usually cover art, performance, and technology including brief book and performance reviews. Beginning in 2012, new posts will appear most Fridays.
- RT @NeinQuarterly: Are you there, praxis? It's me, theory. 5 hours ago
- RT @WernerTwertzog: As a university lecturer, I must file an annual report. What is my major accomplishment? Existential despair is more … 5 hours ago
- RT @iamdan: 2 year digital humanities postdoc at UNC bit.ly/unc-dh-postdoc field open w/ digital teaching focus Please RT #dh #digitalhuma… 6 hours ago
- Very excited to be picking up @cadenmanson soon. Talk Monday night 6:30-8pm@ubcfa in @ubvs speakers series. See you there @ubtheatredance! 6 days ago
- Listening to christmas music in mall coffee shop while waiting for kid in mall movie: a unique form of torture. 1 week ago