Performaddict is Sarah Bay-Cheng, a theatre professor at the University at Buffalo. Posts are relatively sporadic, but usually cover art, performance, and technology including brief book and performance reviews. Beginning in 2012, new posts will appear most Fridays. For more information on me, visit the Bio page.
- I love it when conclusions restate all the arguments of a book. It saves having to read the book. (Unless you already did.) #harumph 5 days ago
- RT @andfilmer: Wooster Group Fellowship (NYC): contemporaryperformance.com/2013/05/16/opp… 5 days ago
- RT @Dramaturgs: This date in 1849: The Astor Place Riot takes place after a performance of MACBETH at the Astor Place Opera House in New Yo… 1 week ago
- RT @futureaware: NAO Robot Has Learned To Write #future bit.ly/YzbDhy 1 week ago
- Learning stats to solve theatre problems. Not easy but worth it! 1 week ago