Just back from three (count ‘em, 3!) simultaneous performance festivals in New York and will be writing more on that soon. In the meantime, here’s a link to my blog post for the Digital Humanities Initiative at Buffalo (DHIB) on digital historiography and performance.
- I love it when conclusions restate all the arguments of a book. It saves having to read the book. (Unless you already did.) #harumph 3 days ago
- RT @andfilmer: Wooster Group Fellowship (NYC): contemporaryperformance.com/2013/05/16/opp… 3 days ago
- RT @Dramaturgs: This date in 1849: The Astor Place Riot takes place after a performance of MACBETH at the Astor Place Opera House in New Yo… 1 week ago
- RT @futureaware: NAO Robot Has Learned To Write #future bit.ly/YzbDhy 1 week ago
- Learning stats to solve theatre problems. Not easy but worth it! 1 week ago