Just back from three (count ‘em, 3!) simultaneous performance festivals in New York and will be writing more on that soon. In the meantime, here’s a link to my blog post for the Digital Humanities Initiative at Buffalo (DHIB) on digital historiography and performance.
- RT @julian0liver: Artist Florian Mehnert bugs Bavarian forests in protest of NSA surveillance. Falls under investigation himself (DE) http:… 21 hours ago
- RT @julian0liver: NSA staff feel a bit NSAd and misunderstood. Apparently washingtonpost.com/world/national… Include a wee note to them when you text l… 3 days ago
- RT @NeinQuarterly: Are you there, praxis? It's me, theory. 3 days ago
- RT @WernerTwertzog: As a university lecturer, I must file an annual report. What is my major accomplishment? Existential despair is more … 3 days ago
- RT @iamdan: 2 year digital humanities postdoc at UNC bit.ly/unc-dh-postdoc field open w/ digital teaching focus Please RT #dh #digitalhuma… 3 days ago