Performaddict is Sarah Bay-Cheng, a theatre professor at the University at Buffalo. Posts are relatively sporadic, but usually cover art, performance, and technology including brief book and performance reviews. Beginning in 2012, new posts will appear most Fridays.
- RT @HASTAC: Sign up for Connected Courses #ccourses, starting Monday, Sept 15 | HASTAC ow.ly/Biuy9 connectedcourses.net 4 days ago
- Introducing kid to unique pleasures of the used record store. @record_theatre 1 week ago
- Great to see the excellent work of IJPADM featured in Routledge's "must reads": ow.ly/B7YoT. Great journal! 1 week ago
- Call for UB participants in bioart workshop, Oct. 1, 3, and 8. Public exhibition on Oct. 8. More details: ow.ly/B7Yca 1 week ago
- Cuz what else you gonna order at the Warhol museum? instagram.com/p/sdxVK6EfVX/ 1 week ago