Performaddict is Sarah Bay-Cheng, a theatre professor at the University at Buffalo. Posts are relatively sporadic, but usually cover art, performance, and technology including brief book and performance reviews. Beginning in 2012, new posts will appear most Fridays.
- RT @NeinQuarterly: A gentle reminder from Henri Cartier-Bresson. http://t.co/W8DpE1qDlO 16 hours ago
- RT @digitaldigs: the eternal September of the no laptop policy wp.me/p3xDhU-x0 1 day ago
- Thanks for the great post! 1 day ago
- RT @RobinMBernstein: Can Black Children be "Angels"? The History behind the @nytimes insult to #michaelbrown racialinnocence.blogspot.com/2014/08/can-bl… 1 day ago
- RT @stinkylulu: A valuable historical excavation of the #NoAngel libel from Harvard prof @RobinMBernstein. #BlackLivesMatter http://t.co/KO… 1 day ago