Performaddict is Sarah Bay-Cheng, a theatre professor at the University at Buffalo. Posts are relatively sporadic, but usually cover art, performance, and technology including brief book and performance reviews. Beginning in 2012, new posts will appear most Fridays.
- Great to have @bigartgroup in residence. Looking forward to their upcoming projects! @techneinstitute instagram.com/p/mtz4z3kfbX/ 5 days ago
- First rule of radical editing for length: no more adverbs. (Funny how many of the little buggers get into my writing.) 1 week ago
- Art and science. Who knew? ow.ly/vzMod 1 week ago
- RT @pannapacker: Colleges Increasing Spending on Sports Faster Than on Academics, Report Finds nyti.ms/OpWg8P I'm shocked, shocked.… 1 week ago
- An amazing weekend for performing economies. Thanks to guests and hearty congratulations to @panomatic and @psarlin! @TechneInstitute @UBCAS 1 week ago