Performaddict is Sarah Bay-Cheng, a theatre professor at the University at Buffalo. Posts are relatively sporadic, but usually cover art, performance, and technology including brief book and performance reviews. Beginning in 2012, new posts will appear most Fridays.
- RT @sitlab: Announcing @sitlab's next project - an intensive filmmaking workshop series with @hotdocs! #FutureFilm #awesome http://t.co/G7J… 18 hours ago
- RT @astradisastra: "What can regular citizens do to navigate the digital world w/out being algorithmic tool of the Facebook patriarchy?" ht… 18 hours ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: Worklife balance: Research vs. everything. 18 hours ago
- Heading to Boston. In the B-C family, #weallrunboston. 20 hours ago
- Great to have @bigartgroup in residence. Looking forward to their upcoming projects! @techneinstitute instagram.com/p/mtz4z3kfbX/ 6 days ago