Performaddict is Sarah Bay-Cheng, a theatre professor at the University at Buffalo. Posts are relatively sporadic, but usually cover art, performance, and technology including brief book and performance reviews. Beginning in 2012, new posts will appear most Fridays.
- RT @GradElitism: Orientation hand-outs: 1) Contact information of therapists 2) List of self help books on campus 1 day ago
- RT @raulpacheco: RT @conditionaccept: Beyond Allies: A Call For Supportive Academic Communities bit.ly/1nxhE6Q 1 day ago
- RT @AlbrightKnox: The artists of Tape Art are hard at work this morning on #BuffaloCaverns at @buffalolibrary. Stop by and say hi! http://t… 3 days ago
- RT @lauraemacdonald: Thanks @performaddict for 2007 article “Theatre Squared,” giving me good evidence of teaching with technology http://t… 3 days ago
- Free access to my essay on mobile self-surveillance in Performance Research: ow.ly/ArndG. Many thanks to @julian0liver. 4 days ago