Performaddict is Sarah Bay-Cheng, a theatre professor at the University at Buffalo. Posts are relatively sporadic, but usually cover art, performance, and technology including brief book and performance reviews. Beginning in 2012, new posts will appear most Fridays.
- Paul Rae on the metaphor of the metaphor: “When humans work out being human, it looks like theatre.” #iftr2014 6 hours ago
- RT @glovink: "We are creating an invisible International in our hearts and in our minds, the only place where it ever really existed." Dan … 6 hours ago
- RT @JoshAbrams: Pearson: Audience may only become aware of certain strata at moments in performance, but know they produce the surface topo… 6 hours ago
- Pearson talking about digital media as what penetrates the dramaturgical layers. Works for me, but who layered the media? #iftr2014 6 hours ago
- Mike Pearson’s image of Edward Harris’s stratigraphy looks like a circuit board.@Not a coincidence. ow.ly/3nGCRE #iftr2014 7 hours ago